Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday

Today was a good day! It was a relaxing Sunday after work. I browsed through Chapters and bought 4 magazines, as they're sale is if you buy 4 books or magazines you get the 4th free! Sounds like a good enough deal for me.
After work, I read some of the magazines, made dinner, and then read some more. We got a phone call from Rob's mom inviting us over for cake and strawberries, as today is Rob's mom and step-dad's 12th wedding anniversary! As soon as we got there, they got in to wedding talk, and I am A-Okay with that. On Saturday, Cheryl (Rob's mom), my mom, and I will be going on over to our venue to check it out and hopefully put a deposit down! There's also some talk about renting a few cabins to visit with family who are out from other provinces for the wedding. So exciting! Once the venue is booked, I can start planning everything else.
We've got an idea for our dinner and honeymoon now. I love talking about our wedding!

Once we have the venue booked, I can start sending out the Save The Date's! I've been browsing Pinterest for some ideas:

My sister has offered to take our photos for us, so it's just a matter of thinking of an idea for them! Something campground theme would go nice :)

Happy Sunday!
xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment