Friday, June 15, 2012

Grateful

I tend to do a lot of complaining and I should really stop. I don't have much reason to complain. Take today for example, I was wide awake by 6:15am and went out for a run with Rob at 7:00am. After our run, I got called in to work for a few hours. I just got home and threw a load of laundry in, and I'm now sipping on my cinnamon dolce joy tea latte (it's so good, you HAVE to try it!) while working on my resume.

I have a lot of things to be grateful for today!
  • I completed a whole mile run today without stopping.
  • I have a job to be called in to.
  • It's gorgeous outside today!
  • My grandma and aunt are coming over tomorrow for brunch.
  • I did an awesome job of cleaning the house yesterday.
  • I'm getting freaking married in one year.
  • I have a roof over my head and food in my stomach (purchased by me and Rob).
  • My friends still talk to me.
  • I have a day off of work tomorrow to relax.
  • I have family who want to help out with our wedding. 
  • I have family who support our wedding.
Making a list of things that I'm grateful for has inspired me to create a 30 before 30 list. Coming soon!

What are you grateful for today?

xo. Nicole

1 comment