I tend to do a lot of complaining and I should really stop. I don't have much reason to complain. Take today for example, I was wide awake by 6:15am and went out for a run with Rob at 7:00am. After our run, I got called in to work for a few hours. I just got home and threw a load of laundry in, and I'm now sipping on my cinnamon dolce joy tea latte (it's so good, you HAVE to try it!) while working on my resume.
I have a lot of things to be grateful for today!
- I completed a whole mile run today without stopping.
- I have a job to be called in to.
- It's gorgeous outside today!
- My grandma and aunt are coming over tomorrow for brunch.
- I did an awesome job of cleaning the house yesterday.
- I'm getting freaking married in one year.
- I have a roof over my head and food in my stomach (purchased by me and Rob).
- My friends still talk to me.
- I have a day off of work tomorrow to relax.
- I have family who want to help out with our wedding.
- I have family who support our wedding.
Making a list of things that I'm grateful for has inspired me to create a 30 before 30 list. Coming soon!
What are you grateful for today?