Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One of Those Days..

It's the first day of summer! It's pretty gorgeous out despite the last few weeks of rain. It gives me hope for June next year! I'm not sure what we'll do exactly if it rains on our wedding day, but I know there will probably be umbrellas involved. No wedding updates, but I felt like posting today. I feel that I can also use this blog as a way of documenting my days so that I don't forget everything in the haze of planning the wedding.

We ran out of coffee filters this morning, so we decided to use the french press that's been sitting in the cupboard for over a year now. A lot of avid coffee drinkers say that the french press is the best way of having their coffee, and they were so right. I don't know if I want to use the coffee maker anymore...

After coffee and browsing the blogs that I read every day, Rob and I decided to walk up to Shoppers Drug Mart so that I could buy some postage stamps. I mailed my dad his card and now I have 7 more stamps. I just love love love snail mail! Anyone interested in doing a monthly swap or just being penpals? For me, it's always a day-brightener when I receive mail that isn't bills. If you're interested, contact me via Twitter or through email @ nicole.franson1[at]gmail[dot]com :) I look forward to hearing from you!

I also sent a bunch of photos to Shoppers to be printed so that I can fill in the picture frame that my cousin got me 2 Christmas' ago! I'm 1/8's of the way done. I can't wait to hang it up. Our walls are so bare :(

What did you do during the first day of summer?

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment