Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pinterest Sunday

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most wonderful mom any girl could ask for! We've been through quite a bit and you're still the strongest woman I know. I love you more and more everyday, xo.

Muahaha back again! I missed last week's Pinterest Sunday as I was just busy. But this week is back in full swing. Since our wedding is outside at a campground and in two different areas of the campground, I know we're going to need signs! I've found so many of those rustic wooden ones and some funny ones. Here's what I've found:

That last one is totally Rob and I. I am definitely wanting some signs and there will be balloons in our wedding colors around some of the signs. I enjoy the ones that have humor in them like the first and last ones. I've come to the realization that there are so many little things that make a wedding great! There are also so many things that I haven't thought about until someone brings it up to me, or I see it on a social networking site. At the end of the day, as long as Rob and I are married, then everything has gone according to plan (I know, so cliche.)

I've got some guest posts coming up! One of me on another blog, and one of my friends who has a blog will be guest posting on here! It's so exciting!

Follow me on Pinterest for Pinterest Sunday all week long ;)

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment