Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday

ps. The flowers from my grandma are doing amazing. I haven't killed them!

Well, I'm off to work for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is my graduation ceremony and I'm meeting up with my mom beforehand so she can curl my hair. I'm horrible at doing my own hair, so I'm very thankful. I'm excited to spend some time before the ceremony with my mom :)

I got a job offer today from my practicum site! I'm very excited! I also have a job interview on Friday for another job in my field. After the job interview, I'm spending the afternoon with my great Aunt. On Saturday and Sunday, Rob and I will be in Hope for his relative's wedding. I have a whole 4 days off work but they're jam packed with things to do and that need to be done.

There's a giveaway on one of my sponsor's blogs!
She's giving away a super cute pair of earrings! Check it out!

xo. Nicole

1 comment