Monday, July 6, 2015

Week's (Month's?) End || July 6

alamaxfield
alamaxfield
alamaxfield
SNAPSHOTS:
1|| My friend and I started our own little book club that no one else wanted to join...so we're both reading Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. I'll post about it when I'm done, but so far I seem to read 6+ chapters at a time. When I find the time to read, I go hard and the book's pretty good. Next, I'm hoping to read a book on Autism.
2|| My first official day of summer vacation! I mean, I had the weekend but does that really count if I already get every weekend off? ;) It was soo gloomy, cold, and wet that day that even the dogs were lethargic. 
3|| Our office/future-nursery-one-day wasn't painted when we did the rest of the house before we moved in because it's where we had all of our painting supplies, haha! I thought I completed my first Summer project, but it turns out I should have sanded the one wall before painting...ugh.
4|| My younger sister arrived last night from BC. She drove all by herself for the whole 14 hour drive, and even brought tea. She won a gift basket so we tried some of the tea - and it's Whole30 compliant! Win-win :)

Well, a whole month went by without any blogging. I mean, random ideas pop in to my head to post about, but then I forget to write them down and I forget them. I've also had a huge writer's block and I've been so busy with trying to find time to exercise and to keep actually cooking my meals. I'll find a balance but it's taking a long time.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment