Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Colour Me Rad 5K

alamaxfield
This past Saturday, July 4, I participated in the 2015 Colour Me Rad 5K. I didn't get to run the entire 5, but we did some sprints. Next year I'm planning to run the whole thing, but this year was still fun! I have a 10K that I signed up for with a friend for October, so lots of training to do until then.
alamaxfield

alamaxfield
This time last year, I totally would have never done this...and if I did, it would have been straight walking and out of breath if I did decide to run. Sometimes it's crazy and overwhelming to think of my progress.All I follow on Instagram now are people who are also doing Whole30 and who work out. I need the motivation! While on Summer vacation, before I go for a run in the mornings, I browse Instagram and The Berry's Daily Motivation while I have a quick bite to eat and some coffee. Works like a charm ;)

What is motivation for you? 

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment