Monday, June 9, 2014

Julep May Maven Review!

My Julep monthly Maven box for May FINALLY arrived on June 5! It was totally not Julep's fault, just the crappy postal service they used. It was supposed to arrive between May 15-17, but that was sadly not the case. My June box is already on it's way, though. I'm excited! I emailed Julep, wondering if they could do something about how long it had taken for my box to arrive (before I received it) and they were in the process of giving me enough Jules for a free box. It arrived, so I emailed them back saying not to worry. Shawn, you were excellent at your customer service! Thank you!

I received Jules (pink) and Kam (green) in my It Girl box! They are both perfect colors for spring! I bought a mystery polish, and they sent me Bess (light blue). I already had Bess, so I'll be giving that one to a friend. It is also a really good color for spring.

I also added on some rockstar hand cream! I haven't tried it yet, but it smells so good. My hands are always super dry from the terrible weather in Alberta, so I hope it works!

My plie wand also came in my maven box! So exciting! I think I added on the dotting tool in my June box to make some super good polka dot nails. I haven't used it with my nail polish yet, but I took it out of the box and played with it! I'm definitely going to use it when I paint my toes, as I have more trouble with them.

Do you receive Julep monthly Maven boxes? Did you like May's?

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment