Thursday, June 19, 2014

Favourite Things

Happy Thursday! It's only one more day until Friday, and that also means only 5 more working days until my summer break! Anyways, today I wanted to share some of my favourite things with you. I always love reading your posts about what you use every day for make up, and other things, so I decided to share some of my every day items with you.

• NYC Big Bold Mascara: I am totally loving how long it makes my lashes! I had a $1 coupon for it, and it was already on sale for $4. $3 mascara? Sure! It comes off super easy when I want it to without flaking and rubbing off during the day. Definitely buying it again!
• Color Energy Immune Booster: My mom does aromatherapy (and all sorts of other fun things) and she gave me this. When you feel a cold coming on, rub it on your neck and the bottoms of your feet. I choose to also put a tiny bit of it on my cheeks by my nose. It helps me breathe and relieves the ache that comes with clogged sinuses.
• Anniversary Flowers: It was our first wedding anniversary on Monday June 16, and Rob got me this beautiful bouquet of a variety of flowers. They smell SO good and are such pretty colors! Flowers are a rare treat for me, as he reserves buying them for special occasions :)

• Julep: My June maven box arrived on Tuesday. I think that it was my favorite box yet! I received more polish than I thought I would (or remembered purchasing) and they're all gorgeous colors (review coming soon). I promptly put on this pretty pastel purple color.
• Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser: I've been using this hair mask that I received from Influenster a while back, and it really does help my damaged hair. I am in desperate need of a haircut, but after I use this, my hair feels super soft for a couple days. I've had to resort to this more than once a week because the conditioner from this set just does NOT come out of the bottle. If you're in the market for a good hair mask though, this is a pretty good one to buy!

Have you tried any of these products? 
What have you been loving lately? Link me!

xo. Nicole

PS. Have you entered my giveaway? It ends on Saturday!

3 comments

  1. I have the same mascara & I hate it. Maybe mines too old. I find it too dry & flaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh interesting! lol Maybe I got a good one, or maybe you got a bad one. I've only had mine opened for maybe a week tops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe, the one I have is quite a few months old now.

    ReplyDelete