Monday, October 27, 2014

Week's End || October 27

alamaxfield
SNAPSHOTS:
1|| I will always love Scentsy, but it was too good of a deal to pass up a PartyLite warmer. Isn't it cute? It came with 5 different scents, all types that one would put in a pumpkin ;) Right now, it smells like Apple Cider in our bedroom!
2|| My friend at work randomly strolled in to our classroom, and dropped a sheet of Jamberry nails on my lap. I'll take 'em! She said she hadn't used these ones and had them sitting in her house forever, so she passed them along to me. I paired the floral print with a Julep nail polish, Lorenzana.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1|| I shared what I received from the 2014 Etsy Swap!
2|| A yummy, gluten free recipe for a dessert to bring to Thanksgiving dinner.
3|| Link up your favourite post from October - a new monthly feature!

GOOD READS:
1|| Sam shared their Tiny Home Timeline - a really good post for if you're building a tiny home.
2|| Yesterday's Jam - an outfit post.
3|| Getting rid of head lice using essential oils! Soo interesting, and I wish that's what was used when I was in grade 4.
4|| I want to share the PartyLite website with you, it's great for Christmas gifts and there's always really awesome deals going on. My consultant is Sarah Carreiro!

This past week went really well, though the work days felt long. Friday was rough on everyone, as none of the kids were really in to doing anything all day. It all got better after work when I went to babysit Rob's nephews and niece, and they left a big bottle of wine for me for after the kids went to bed. Bliss.

Regarding sharing the PartyLite website, I have been offered to host a party or online party. I'm definitely doing some of my Christmas shopping (less than 2 months away!!!) through them. There's lots of cute gift sets for the holidays! I guess my question here is, would you be interested if I hosted an online party? Would you come? If so, please let me know in the comments!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment