Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Etsy Swap 2014

I came across this post on Meg's blog, and I couldn't resist. I had just missed that huge Mug Swap that everyone gets in to, and I was pretty bummed. The Etsy Swap 2014 sounded like such a great thing to participate in. I received the email giving me all the details of who I'd be sending my package to, and had a lot of fun browsing Etsy for the perfect little gifts. She's going to love her package!
alamaxfield
Since I've made a Facebook page for my blog, I had a relatively new blogger (from Alberta!!) contact me. Tess is the sweetest, and it's fun to converse through Facebook with a fellow Canadian blogger. It just so happened that Tess got put as my swap partner! She totally spoiled the surprise and outed herself as my secret swap partner, haha. 
alamaxfield
I totally don't remember what I put as my likes/dislikes/interests in the Swap survey, but Tess knocked this one out of the park! I had recently purchased some reusable lunch bags, and Tess sent me some reusable sandwich wraps from Sew Thoughtful Blankets. They are so adorable, and I'm excited to finally use them in my lunches.
alamaxfield
Tess also sent me this super comfortable and wonderful chevron infinity scarf from PhatCatPatch! I've only worn it once, and I've gotten many compliments. I can't wait for the weather to cool down again so that I can wear it again!

This Etsy Swap is totally something that I want to participate in every year, along with the Mug Swap. With everything going on with our vehicle, my partner's package went out a little late (I'm sorry!), but Meg and Amy have been so understanding and have contacted my partner (to keep the surprise) for me. I'm excited to become friends with her :)

I can't wait to see all the other packages in the link up! Swing on by, with a cup of coffee/tea (because there's lots of links!) to check out all the swaps!

xo. Nicole

8 comments

  1. Cute cute cute! Love what Tess sent you!
    And I can't wait to see what all you send to your partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have an obsession with infinity scarfs!! i love what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! I can't wait until my partner receives her package. I feel bad having it go out so late, but it's on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too!! It's supposed to snow next week, so let the scarf wearing begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how colorful your package was!!! These etsy swaps are super fun, whoever your partner is, you'll become fast friends I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! Tess, who sent me these things, is already a friend that contacted me through Facebook. It was such a coincidence that she was the one to send me stuff for the swap, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! That's really neat! This time around, I had two people that I'd never met before, but having "old" friends is fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness - SNOW?! i am so. jealous! enjoy it for me!

    ReplyDelete