Sunday, October 26, 2014

Favourite Post Link up || October

October Favorite Post of The Month Linkup While browsing through some blogs one morning, I came across Ashley's little nook, Hello Nature. She hosted a link up where you could share your favourite post from the month. I jumped right on that, and now I am so happy to be a part of such a fun group project! This is a monthly feature on the last Sunday of each month. You'll have one week to link up. I'm excited to see all of your favourite posts from October!

Looking for Hosts
Want to host this link-up with us? We have one-time spots available and regular host spots as well! Just send Ashley an email at ashley@hellonatureblog.com for more details!

This Month's Hosts
Ashley from Hello Nature, Lexy from Crazy Cass Life and Nicole from a la Maxfield

My favorite post from October:

My favourite post totally has to be Delicious Eats || Apple Butter!

 Now link up your post + enter to win the gift card below!
 TMFP Giveaway - October

4 comments

  1. I would use it to buy a toy for my grandson for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting this! If I won the gift card, I would use it to buy a special gift for my son who is turning two in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete