Thursday, August 9, 2012

Downtown

My last day off until it's back to working every day! I had a good 3 days off that included seeing my mom, having a birthday dinner for Rob's step-dad, watching the sunset on a secluded beach, trying (but failing) to find a bridesmaid dress for one of my bridesmaids (we still got some awesome quality time together), and then venturing downtown. I read under the shade of a tree while Rob and his friend, Cole, long boarded along the seawall. We then went to the Cambie and The Blarney Stone for some beer. I left a bit early because I realized wearing flip flops isn't the best for walking around downtown. I regret my decision of footwear and I know for next time. 
I enjoyed myself today. When I got home, it was time to do laundry and clean up from breakfast. Wah!

xo. Nicole

ps. Want an easier way to check out my posts? Click here and hit follow!

No comments

Post a Comment