Friday, August 10, 2012

An Update

Do you guys remember when I bought that little garden? So it's been one month and nine days since I put it together! It's come a long way and I read that I can start using the Garlic Chives because they're over a centimeter long.
Arugula (Roquette) - No idea what this is...
Bulls Blood Beets - I need a bigger pot soon...
Garlic Chives - Yummy!

This gives me hope that one day I could actually keep a child healthy ;) Today, Rob and I went to the bottle depot and got $20 for about 2 months worth of beer bottles. Geez, that's a lot of beer. He mentioned "Nothing like returning your empties to make you feel like an alcoholic." Well said Rob, well said.

Now onto something that's been roaming through my head for the past couple weeks. I'm wondering, as readers, if you would be interested in actually seeing how much everything is costing? I could do monthly posts about how much money we've spent and how everything came to be for the wedding. Is this something you'd be interested in seeing? Would it help you plan YOUR wedding? Let me know! 

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment