Saturday, August 27, 2016

Bumpdate || 14 Weeks

alamaxfield
I didn't take a chalkboard photo this week because we rushed out of the house Thursday morning for a random day trip to Jasper! I met Nicole from Gypsy in Jasper - it was so cool! We recognized each other basically right away. It's always so interesting and cool to meet bloggers in real life.

How far along: 14 weeks
Gender: Unknown
Weight gain: 2 lbs
Maternity clothes: Desperate, but leggings will do until I get paid.  
Sleep: Alright except apparently my body thinks waking up at 3am for an hour or two is the new 'thing'.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat at my midwife appointment, and a day trip to Jasper. Also, my bump is becoming more of a bump than a bloat :) 
Worst moment this week: Shitty people on social media.
Miss anything: Not feeling so blah
Movement: Not yet, but hopefully soon!
Cravings: Orange juice, lemon/blueberry greek yogurt, fruit
Queasy or sick: Yep. Meds are still helping and I still have days where I need more than one pill in the morning
Looking forward to: An even bumpier bump and finding out the gender in October.

Not much happened this week but every week is a new experience. It's still very surreal that I'm actually pregnant!

Also, make sure to follow along for more updates on my Facebook page!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment