Monday, September 15, 2014

Weeks End || September 15


SNAPSHOTS: 
1|| I've signed up for the edMUDton run on September 20th, and I have no idea why I did. Oh boy, I have so much running to do this coming week to prepare myself! I've definitely been slacking. After work on Wednesday, a friend and I went for a run. Sometimes Alberta weather can be okay, as it was only 4*C in the picture - just cold enough to keep us cool during our run.
2|| I casseroled. It didn't turn out very well, but we ate the bacon and cheese that was on top. Priorities.
3|| Sundays are our new Doctor Who nights. Those nights include wine!
4|| My #throwbackthursday of Koshka. This was when she was only a couple months old and a little nicer to us. It was also pre-Gunner, so could really lay anywhere without being licked and jumped on ;)

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1|| I hosted my first link up! Do you have any books that mean something to you?
2|| Welcome to Fall! My sponsors answered some fun questions about my favourite season.

GOOD READS:
1|| Rebekah shared a fun mani for mani Monday!
2|| Sam eats raw until 4pm - Here she gives some tips to stay on track.
3|| Have you ever had photos bring back a feeling? Shelby did - and she shared.
4|| A dress that makes you want to twirl?

I totally didn't have time to do a Weeks End post last week, but sometimes that happens. Work was crazy. At least this upcoming week is a little less busy. I have a self love post coming up this week that I think each and every one of you should take the time out of your day to answer the questions, in a post or not. It's something we don't do as part of our every day routines, but it should be. 

As always, I'm linking up with Beth from Oak & Oats with my Weeks End post! 

xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. Hello, Nicole! I'm dropping in from the Beth's "Week's End" link-up. I love your weeks end post :) When looking through the all the different link up's, your picture instantly caught my eye! It reminded me of home, with a delicious looking casserole, as well as the outdoors :) I hope that you have tons of fun at the MUD run! I did one once, and it was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I know how that can go!! I made chicken enchiladas two nights ago (my families favorite recipe), and it did NOT taste as good as it normally does at home :( Haha... it was dry and kinda bland! I was bummed to say the least...

    ReplyDelete