Monday, May 26, 2014

OOTD

Plaid button down Unknown
Black tank top Reitmans
White Capris Reitmans
Nail polish Julep in Scarlett
Mascara NYC

Today was definitely one of those days where I wanted to lay in bed and hang out with my husband. It definitely couldn't happen, so I opted to wear one of his button down tops. It doesn't help that the weather just sucks right now, as it just keeps raining and raining. I'm just thankful that it isn't snow! We don't have any plans tonight, so it's leftovers for dinner and some much needed Netflix.

What are your Monday evening plans?

xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. Ah I love plaid shirts, so comfy! Love your hair too! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yeah, it was super comfy...a good choice for a Monday :)

      Delete