Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Veil

I've been having a rough time finding one of the most important pieces of my wedding day, the veil! I can hardly remember what the one I tried on at the bridal salon was like, so it becomes a little more difficult. I think I'm looking for one hip length and plain. But I've fallen in love with so many! The veils at the bridal salon started at $150, so I knew I definitely was NOT buying one from there. I was planning to make it instead, but I'm finding that I have less time to do so. Another option I've looked in to is buying one online off of Etsy. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect one, but here are some that I've had my eye on!

I'm so torn on what to get, but I noticed I'm still gravitating towards the hip (33") length and pretty simple and plain. Do you have any tips on picking the right veil?


xo. Nicole

1 comment

  1. I wore a birdcage veil at my wedding, but if I could do it again, I would choose a veil JUST like the beautiful and elegant one in the first picture on this post. Definitely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete