Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Do you know what's happening in 2013?
 I'M GETTING MARRIED! 
2012 was such a great year. I earned my Child and Youth Care Worker Diploma, Rob and I moved out on our own, we got our kitten, and a bunch of other amazing things! I am so excited to see what 2013 has in store for us. We're going to be getting married in 5.5 months, getting our puppy in 1 month, and then moving in to our own apartment (no room mate!) in September. 

I decided that even though I never follow through with my New Year's Resolutions, I still want to make some. So here they are:
  • To plan this wedding with everything I have
  • To work out/run at least once a week
  • Lose some weight so that I look and feel prettier in my wedding dress
  • Visit my mom more than once a month
  • Earn some more money so that I can contribute more to the wedding and household
  • Visit family in Alberta
  • Be more reliable
  • Put more effort in to A Broke Bride
  • Save more money

xo. Nicole

7 comments

  1. great list! i can't wait to see more wedding plans as you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good goals! I hope you follow through! And, if not, don't beat yourself up. That's not what new year's is all about. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to make them somewhat easy and I know it sounds bad, but I pushed myself on the "work out" one...I never have time.

      I'm excited for what 2013 will bring

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on getting married! Looking forward to lots of photos :)

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabrina!

      I'm looking forward to those photos too ;P

      Delete
  4. Hope for an amazing year for you and your man ;) and that you not only accomplish all of your resolutions but have the dream wedding that you always hopped for. Sending you positive thoughts and love. Looking forward to some more wedding posts and the day gets closer <3

    ReplyDelete