Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our Thursday

Rob and I ventured downtown with Rob's friend last night, and it was fun! We checked out a few places and made it home by 10:30.
While we were downtown, I got a text from my friend asking if we wanted a couch. She sent me a picture and it's totally the exact style of couch that we were planning on saving up for! We're totally get it for free! I was told it's dirty and needs cleaning, though. My friend's dad is dropping it off here around 5, so I don't get to see it until I'm off work tonight at 11:30.
Today, something happened that really needed to be documented. It was a small miracle in our household.
Your eyes are not deceiving you! It really is Rob doing the dishes!

Just kidding! He has done them more than once ;)

Well, time for a shower and some tidying up before work.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment