1|| Koshka being as adorable as ever. My younger sister was out for the week and snapped some iPhone pictures of Koshka and the frog!
2|| We found a frog in our yard! It had been so long since I had seen one in person. He hopped away eventually, but it's for best otherwise I think Gunner would have gulped him up.
3|| Gunner wouldn't stop jumping on my sister and licking her face, and she wanted to enjoy the air conditioner in our room, so we locked him up for a couple minutes. That face!
WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1. What really goes on behind my Instagram photos.
2. I wrote my first difficult blog post. If even one person takes something from it, I'm happy!
3. Some of my favourite free downloads to make your desktop super pretty.
1. Sam shared some reading material for August.
2. Shelby always looks so gorgeous in her outfit posts!
3. A day in the life of Amanda! I'm totally going to do this soon.
4. The first two months of blogging - so much to learn!
As you can probably tell, I updated the layout again. It's so simple and clean, and really focuses on the posts and pictures now. One day I'll get a way better camera, but right now my iPhone will have to do. All the pictures in today's post were taken by my younger sister with her iPhone!
Every Monday, I link up my Week's End post with Beth from Oak & Oats! There are so many wonderful posts to read through and new bloggers to check out.
How was your last week of July?