Today is officially the last day of my summer vacation. It's bittersweet! I'm looking forward to working again, and having the structure of a Monday-Friday schedule, but I'm going to miss cuddling all day with Gunner. To get myself pepped up for going back to work, I've devised a lists of things that I want to get done by the end of Fall.
I'm in love with the scents, clothing, weather, food, and products of Fall. Coffee on the way to work, while wearing a cozy cardigan and scarf. Baking pies, crock pot dinners, spiced lattes, candles and mugs. Ugh, why is Fall the best season?
- Run twice a week - I know it's going to be difficult for me, as I'm always exhausted after work, but I have to suck it up.
- Perfect a gluten free pie recipe - I have no idea how well gluten free flour does in pie crust, but we shall see.
- Save as much money as we can - Buying a house soon, so we have a LOT to save up for by the end of the year.
- Begin using my day planner - ie. stay organized! Bills, birthdays, coffee dates, appointments, etc..
- Send out snail mail to 3 friends - Interested? Shoot me an email with your address and we can swap some snail mail!
- Write and schedule blog posts for the weeks on Sundays - Do you have any go-to post ideas for when you're having writers block?
What are your goals for Fall? As always, feel free to share a link to your post in the comments!