Monday, July 14, 2014

Weeks End

Snapshots:
1. Slowly teaching Gunner to balance things on his head. When it's a treat, no problem. A toy? He just looks so hard done by! Do your animals know any tricks?

2. Having the summer off work means I can go grocery shopping any day of the week instead of just Sunday. An after-shopping snack today!

3. It was my birthday on Saturday and my husband surprised me with a picnic at a park and then some paddle boating. We finished off the day with some birthday daiquiris. My Walmart tumbler is good for anything ;)

4. I volunteered on Friday and Sunday at a children's Summer Fun Festival in Stony Plain. All of the volunteers got a free glitter tattoo from the Sparkle Fairy booth. His name? Moosey.

What you may have missed:
1. I posted my first ever hair tutorial! It's super simple, anyone could do it! 
2. I also posted a little update.

Good reads:
1. Shelby shared an outfit post, that she photographed in the mist and used a toy camera.
3. Amanda posted about why she loves direct sales companies. It's good timing too, because I've been thinking about entering one of the companies. 

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment