Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July Maven Review

My Maven box arrived a couple days earlier than expected! I always get super excited when I receive mail that isn't a bill! It's nice timing, too because I just shared my nail polish collection the other day with you. The colours this month are SO nice! I received two extra polishes because I put 3 add-ons on my box. That blue is such a pretty colour in person (my crappy iPhone camera doesn't do it justice). It's next on my list!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I added on the Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen. As soon as I opened my box, I took off the pink polish and put on a new nude colour. I wasn't too bad at applying my polish, so I only used the pen once or twice between both my hands. It did take the excess polish off of my skin, though! I'm happy that it came with extra tips, too!



Overall, I'm pretty pleased with July's maven box! I can hardly wait for August's :)

Did you review your July goodies from Julep?

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment