Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lately

Oh my goodness, I've had almost a week off work now and I haven't even blogged. I've been busy every day that I didn't even get a chance to make a Weeks End post and link up with Oak & Oats! There's always next week...except I'll be camping tomorrow until Sunday evening. Anyways, I just wanted to give a little update on my past week!

1// Gunner is enjoying having me home so that we can cuddle all morning while I drink my coffee.
2// A gift from a student! Chocolate red wine? I'll give it a go while we're camping this weekend...but I've heard that it's quite popular.
3// It's been working for me and I'll do a tutorial soon, but a messy bun for curls the next morning? Easiest thing ever.
4// The husband and I agreed to do a 30 hour babysitting job of our nephews and niece this past weekend. Lots of boogers and dirty diapers, but it didn't seem to shake us and we even learned a few things about each other's parenting styles. It was also super fun to play with them in between sleeping and nap times!
5// We changed our room around so that we could have some AC installed in our window, and it was the best decision ever! It's so nice and cool in here now, and we have more room to walk around.
6// Gunner constantly follows one of us around unless he sees a cat, then they take priority. Obviously.

Today includes taking things to the dump, dropping boxes off at my Grandma's and staying for a visit, and starting to pack/grocery shop for our camping trip. Hoping the husband can get Friday off work so that we can make the 2 hour drive tomorrow evening!

What have you been up to lately?

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment