Monday, July 28, 2014

Week's End || July 28

SNAPSHOTS:
1|| My first Throwback Thursday in a while, and it was a snapshot of our wedding favours. Little burlap sacks stuffed with salt water taffy. Yummy!
2|| I made some gluten free honey garlic pork chops and rice for dinner one night! I made the sauce from scratch, and it was delicious.
3|| My dad's cat is obsessed with boxes. It's a game now to put an empty box down to see if she lays on it, haha!
4|| We've had a few thunderstorms here and I love it.

5|| I went to my first concert! It's a super crappy quality picture, but that's Tim McGraw on the stage!! I went with my sister in law, and we had a blast. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
6|| Oh Gunner. Always cuddling and sleeping.
3|| I won a giveaway from another blogger, and my prizes arrived this week! 
4|| Gunner again. I can never take too many pictures of him, he's always so silly. Lots of cuddles this week.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1|| I reviewed my July Julep Maven box! I finally got a corrector pen for my right hand ;)
2|| Amanda was a la Maxfield's FIRST guest post! She did an amazing job!
3|| I guest posted on Amanda's blog, too! We basically swapped blogs for the day.
4|| I showed you my prizes from Sam Wish!

GOOD READS:
1|| Sam fought the cold sore battle with her secret weapon of essential oils, and won!
2|| Amanda showed us a deliciously easy dessert recipe. Yummy!
3|| Amanda shared this article on her blog, and I am so glad someone finally said it!

I'm linking up my Week's End post with Beth from Oak & Oats (like every week, haha!)

I have a post coming up on Wednesday that has taken me ages to write. It's been sitting in my drafts for a couple weeks now, and I think I'm finally ready to share. It's a little personal, but I do hope it is something that you find relatable and helpful to you in your own journey.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment