Jen from Sail The Ship tagged me for the Liebster Award,
What to do:
Each blogger must post 11 things about themselves
Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has asked you
Choose 11 people and tag them in this post
Ask them 11 questions
11 Things About Me:
1. I had glasses from the age of 2 because of an astigmatism, but my eyes corrected themselves by Grade 9. I have 20/20 now!
2. I have two sisters, one older and one younger.
3. When I had a step-dad I also had an older brother and a younger brother. Still the middle child here!
4. I used to hate cleaning but now it calms me. It's calmed me since Grade 9. I think it was a coping mechanism from when we left my step-dad. I could not do the dishes for the life of me, but I always felt a bit of a high when my room was organized.
5. When I was younger, I always wanted to be a fashion designer or a make-up artist. I carried a duotang of little outfit designs. Always the same three colors for every outfit, too.
6. I can't watch anything scary. The only time my mind is the least bit creative is when it's dark. Rob's currently watching Supernatural and my heart is beating faster than normal. I'm a wimp, I know.
7. I was the last baby born in the old Wetaskiwin general hospital in Alberta, BC. I was even in the little newspaper that the hospital ran :)
8. I didn't touch alcohol until the end of grade 12. It was a summer of drinking and McDonald's, but I was the thinnest I had been since puberty. Weird.
9. Before puberty, I used to eat the most out of anyone in our house. I would have giant helpings and not gain a pound. Damn hormones ruined that for me.
10. I used to LOVE school. Some things in grade 6 changed that for me and then I started hating school and fighting with my younger sister.
11. Watching Disney Movies scared me. My mom would collect them for us to watch, but Ursula and all the villians just put me off.
11 Questions Jen Asked Me:
1. If you could have any job - what would it be? And why?
Now, I would love to be a housewife who does blogging and web design on the side. I would love to be home taking care of the kids and I just love interacting with everyone in the blogosphere.
2. What is your favorite food?
Hash browns. I could eat those things every day! Well, I was...
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. What is your favorite Olympic event?
Gymnastics is fun to watch. I've never been a huge fan of sports except for dance, cheerleading, and gymnastics.
5. What is your favorite season?
Winter! I love snow (except when it gets slushy and dirty) and I love Christmas time.
6. When did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
I don't remember how old I was, but I remember seeing my step-dad holding the big red bag and eating the cookies.
7. If you could do things over, would you?
There are some things I wish went unsaid and times I wish I had stood up for myself more, but no. I'm happy with where and who I am now.
8. What is your favorite thing to do in summer?
Go to the beach to just lay there with friends.
9. Who do you admire and why?
My mom (so cliche) but she's a single mom who raised 3 girls while going through a lot of crap.
10. What would your last meal be?
Hash browns, bacon, pancakes, waffles, blueberries.
11. Snog - Marry - Avoid: Ryan Gosling, Jake Gylenhall, or Henry Rollins?
Snog: Ryan Gosling, Marry: Jake Gylenhall, and Avoid: Henry Rollins.
11 Blogs I nominate:
10. Moonbeam Wishes
11 Questions for them!
1. Do you have any family traditions around the first day of school?
2. Do you have a vice?
3. What's your favorite genre of music?
4. How many other countries have you visited?
5. Do you have a place in mind for your honeymoon (if you want to marry)?
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
7. Do you have any ghost stories?
8. Do you have any tattoos? How many?
9. Why did you start your blog?
10. Do you plan on buying a house one day?
11. What's your favorite drink?
This is a wonderful way to get readers and fellow bloggers to know more about each other! Feel free to tell me 11 things about yourself in a comment!