Friday, March 13, 2015

Mmmm || Roasted Broccoli

K, I totally realize that I keep saying I won't just be posting Whole30 stuff, but I just want to keep sharing the yummy recipes and my victories! Today I'm sharing with you an exceptionally easy side for any meal of the day. It's totally my favourite!
alamaxfield
All you'll need is:
  • Broccoli (however much you'll need for dinner, or for several meals. I usually fill the mixing bowl!)
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
  • Salt (or any seasoning of your choice)
Now, all you'll need to do is preheat your oven to 400*F then throw all your ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix, mx, mix and then lay on a baking sheet.
alamaxfield
Cook for roughly 10-15 minutes and then let cool for 2 minutes. It's such a tasty and filling side dish, you could even add slivered almonds if you wanted to make it fancy. It's completely Whole30 compliant/Paleo!
alamaxfield
alamaxfield
You can serve with any meal, and almost any food that that meal is made of. The two pictures above are two different kinds of broccoli and both served with apple pork chops (2 different styles, too)! I hope you enjoy!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment