Monday, November 3, 2014

Week's End || November 3

alamaxfield
SNAPSHOTS:
1|| Gunner being...Gunner
2|| I made some super easy and yummy taco soup! Recipe is under the "good reads" section :)

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
1|| I received my October Julep box - check it out!

GOOD READS:
1|| Here's the yummy taco soup recipe - vegan/gluten free
2|| Rebekah participates in #hepicksmypolish and it's always fun to see what she comes up with!
3|| Another fun swap - The Great Christmas Exchange 2014
alamaxfield
My sister in law took some photos of us at our one year anniversary BBQ this past June and sent me over a few. Yep, that's my husband. So proud.

This week's end post is quite small. Not much went on, and it's definitely been a lazy week for me. On Friday, my coworkers and I dressed up as the Ninja Turtles (complete with tutus!) for Halloween. After work, my husband and I were going to go to a party, but we opted out and attempted to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas..but we fell asleep halfway through at 9pm. We're old people apparently. How was your Halloween? I'm looking forward to all things Christmas now!

xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. It was delicious! I reheated some for lunch at work and my coworkers were wondering who had the yummy smelling lunch ;) Next Halloween, hopefully we'll be in our own house by then and can host our own party - or movie night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will both have to liven up our plans for next years Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete