Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weeks End •• June 22


SNAPSHOTS:
• Gunner has this habit of jumping up on our bed and taking my spot as SOON as I stand up. I get the feeling that he doesn't want me on the bed next to Rob, as Rob is his person.
• It was a good mail day on Tuesday. I'm in love with all the colours that I received from Julep!
• My sad cooking fail was trying to make some gluten free alfredo for dinner. I burnt the sauce and I overcooked the brown rice noodles, so they were super slimy. :(

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
• I shared some Pinspiration for maxi skirts!
• I reviewed Julep's June maven box here. Loving it.
• The winner for the giveaway was announced

GOOD READS:
• Shelby never fails to share an awesome ootd!
• Sam and her family had a "beachin'" good Father's Day. 

This past week went super good, other than failing at making dinner one night. I've been feeling so much better since adding exercise in to my weekly habits. I also find it easier to exercise with a friend, so we have our one hour full body work outs on Tuesdays and Saturdays, and this past week we also ran on Wednesday and Friday. I'm hoping that I can keep this up throughout the summer, as both of our schedules will be different, with our job being finished until September. I may just have to suck it up and try to force myself out of the house for a run without a partner.

xo. Nicole

3 comments

  1. I know what you mean about exercise--it can really make the difference between a good day and bad day sometimes. Keep up the running! Maybe a nice playlist will help motivated you on rough days? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those nail polishes!! And your favorite one is so pretty. So great to meet you from Elizabeth's linkup :) ~Jenna // A Mama Collective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Me too :) and it's great to meet you too!

    ReplyDelete