Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Pinspiration // Maxi Skirts

With Summer quickly approaching, I've been trying to find things to wear to keep me cool. If you know me, you'd know how much I hate being hot! I'm more of a 'wrap myself in blankets and sweaters' girl than a tank top and shorts girl. Summer outfits are pretty cute though, so I might as well make the most of it! Last Summer, I bought 4 maxi skirts! I have a pink one, black one, beige and navy striped one, and a black and white chevron skirt. My only problem is trying to figure out how to style them, so of course I turned to Pinterest.

I totally have a yellow cardigan to go with this chevron maxi!

Simple and cute! Love it! (Source unknown)

I love the grey top and bright necklace with the pink skirt! (Source unknown)

I could totally go for a floral maxi just because of this outfit.

I've seen so many cute and stylish ways to wear my maxi skirts now. I think I need to add some statement necklaces and a larger variety of colors of my v-neck shirts. 

Have you found some Pinspiration lately?

xo. Nicole

ps. Have you entered my giveaway?

No comments

Post a Comment