Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pinterest BBQ Ideas

Oh my gosh, you guys. Can you believe it'll have been a whole year of marriage for us on June 16? It's crazy how fast it's gone! In celebration, we're totally planning a huge BBQ at my dad's place for all of our family and friends. Unfortunately, our actual anniversary is on a Monday, so we're hosting the BBQ on Saturday June 14. I have been browsing Pinterest like crazy, coming up with ideas. I'll be sure to post pictures of everything after the BBQ, but for now, here's what I'm thinking:

A polaroid-style photo booth prop! Hung up by some string so that my guests can use some props!

Some super yummy non-alcoholic punch!


Mason jars will definitely have a big part!

With it being a potluck, we'll need some of these to label everything ;)

And of course, the traditional gingham table cloth and twine! 

I am beyond excited for the party! Our only thing is that June is such a toss up for rain here. It'll either be pouring rain, or be super sunny. Let's hope for sun!

I can't wait to share pictures with you :)

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment