Do you know what's happening in 2013?
I'M GETTING MARRIED!
2012 was such a great year. I earned my Child and Youth Care Worker Diploma, Rob and I moved out on our own, we got our kitten, and a bunch of other amazing things! I am so excited to see what 2013 has in store for us. We're going to be getting married in 5.5 months, getting our puppy in 1 month, and then moving in to our own apartment (no room mate!) in September.
I decided that even though I never follow through with my New Year's Resolutions, I still want to make some. So here they are:
- To plan this wedding with everything I have
- To work out/run at least once a week
- Lose some weight so that I look and feel prettier in my wedding dress
- Visit my mom more than once a month
- Earn some more money so that I can contribute more to the wedding and household
- Visit family in Alberta
- Be more reliable
- Put more effort in to A Broke Bride
- Save more money