Monday, December 2, 2013

28 Days of Thankful •• Recap!

I participated in the #28DaysofThankful Instagram project hosted by Allison from Crafted Love and today I'm going to share with you my favorite pictures from the project! 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what everyone was/is thankful for! I'm thankful for a lot of things, and November was a tough month for us! Our cars stopped working (both up and running now!) and we were very low on funds. It sounds cheesy, but I'm really glad that Allison created this Instagram project otherwise I might have gone crazy from the stress in November.


Now that it's December (YAY!!), I've started the holiday preparations. Last year, I started making and figuring out gifts for everyone in October...and this year, I started this week. Totally too far behind. To get myself in to Christmas mode, I downloaded this awesome desktop wallpaper from Jazz Lips and Tulips! I came across it during my daily blog reading and wanted to share it with you!

I hope you enjoy it! (To download it, just click on her blog name in the paragraph above the picture!)

I've got more wedding pictures to share with you soon, too! December is going to be a fun month :)

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment