Saturday, November 9, 2013

Craft It Forward || What I Received!

A while ago, Sam from My Latest Obsession put up a blog post about Crafting It Forward. The idea is that you send 5 people a homemade gift and from there, those 5 people send a homemade gift to 5 more people, and so on. Well, I commented on Sam's post and I received my package yesterday! I've been following Sam for a while and have been watching her shop get better and better! They're also in the process of building a Tiny Home! 

Sam sent me a pack of 3 bracelets, 2 lip balms, an upcycled magnet, and a bath soak! The soak and the balms smell heavenly and I looovvee that she is using essential oils!

Would you like to be a part of Craft It Forward? The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something special from me with the hope that you will do the same! Please leave your email address so that I can contact you :)

In the meantime, please check out Sam's Etsy shop, Sam Wish! She upcycles and makes a lot of cool things that make great gifts for the holidays coming up.
blackhole250x150 copy blackhole250x150 copy
xo. Nicole

2 comments

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog today but would really love to participate in Craft It Forward!! How does it work? Is there a timeframe? I love crafting and would be able to mail things after the holidays are over (I'm working on those gift now).
    xx Lisa (lmnavarra28@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for coming by :)

      As far as I know, there is no time frame. My crafts won't be going out until after Christmas as well, haha!

      So how it works is that when you receive my gift, you then make a blog post (or any post - even Facebook!) offering 5 more people the chance to receive a handmade gift from you, with the hope that they do the same!

      I will email you as soon I get started on the gifts!
      xo Nicole

      ps. I had a bunch of people comment on here, then I got rid of Google+ and it deleted all the comments :(

      Delete