Friday, November 8, 2013

28 Days of Thankful || Week 1

It's already been a week of the Instagram project, #28DaysofThankful! To recap, the goal is to take a picture for 28 days of something you're thankful for and post it to Instagram. Allison from Crafted Love is hosting and came up with the idea. She will be sharing her favorites from the hashtag every week on her blog! I'm going to share my week's worth of pictures every Friday with you here! :)
Day 1 || I'm thankful for our friends and family who support us in everything we do.
Day 2 || Thankful for coffee. It wakes me up and motivates me to get on with my day. Sounds stupid...but it's true..
Day 3 || Thankful for Rob and Gunner. Late night cuddles and wrestling after work.
Day 4 || Not sure where I'd be today if it wasn't for this woman. Thankful for my mom!
Day 5 || As much as I complain about it, I'm thankful to have a job.
Day 6 || Thankful for my dad. He's beaten cancer twice and is always there for me and my sisters.
Day 7 || My sisters. They're there to listen to me vent and I know they'll always be around.

Are you participating? Leave your Instagram username or your blog link in the comments and I'll check them out! :) If you'd like to follow along, you can follow me on Instagram here @nicloemax and the brilliant mind who thought of this, @allisonaffordit.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment