Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's In My Bag?

I've carried around so many purses...but really, not so many. When I find a bag, I usually hold on to it until it breaks or falls apart on me (usually in the most inconvenient places at the most inconvenient times). I always fall in love with one. The past couple have been messenger bags, that go over the shoulder. 
I went over to my mom's on Sunday and we made some Christmas Ornaments. After we were done those, she let me raid her closet of purses, haha!
I'm always carrying everything with me. I've got a reusable shopping bag from Urban Outfitters in Seattle, a peppermint halo wand from Sage for my migraines and headaches, lip gloss, hand lotion, a pen, my passport (never know if we'll ever have an impromptu states visit!), headphones, and even some hand sanitizer from Bath & Body Works. 

What's in your bag?

Also, I've decided to go on a Pinterest Strike. I am no longer letting myself look at wedding ideas on Pinterest as I'm getting too overwhelmed with ideas. Anyone else have that happen? I'm still going on and repinning a ton of Christmas gift ideas and such, so I'll still be on there :)

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment