Sunday, January 29, 2017

Bumpdate || 36 Weeks!

alamaxfield
But seriously, how does Rob get toothpaste on the mirror every. single. time?!

How far along: 36 weeks/1 day in the picture
Gender: Girl
Belly Measurement: As of Tuesday, it was 37 cm, so about a week ahead.
Maternity clothes: Everything lol.
Sleep: Last Friday was glorious, I slept straight from 9:30pm-4:30am before a pee break. No such luck since. If I find a comfy position, usually a Braxton Hicks forces me to move, or I'm up to pee.
Best moment this week: I'm all done work! I'm officially on maternity leave :)
Worst moment this week: My gosh, the heartburn. It. Won't. Quit.
Miss anything: Not having heartburn and being able to dry my legs after a shower or put on socks without having to pee afterwards from bending forward.
Movement: Quite a bit, but her movements have become more gentle as she gets squishier in there. Rob saw my belly move yesterday and I've been seeing it a lot more! She doesn't move if I lay on my left side, so at night I try and sleep on my right side for a bit just to feel her move. Trying to soak it in as this very well could be my only pregnancy and it's almost over!
Cravings: As of lately, fruit! Mostly berries, grapes, and orange juice. A bowl of fresh fruit is SO good with cinnamon sprinkled on top.
Queasy or sick: Still occasionally nauseas some days, despite still taking meds. Can't wait to be done that!
Looking forward to: All the 0-6 month clothing is currently in the washer/dryer, so folding and hanging all of that today! I also have a baby shower next week on Sunday and I'm sooooo looking forward to it! As terrified as I am for labour, I'm also intrigued. I wonder how it'll start for me, how I cope, and when it will start. Last night after a pee break, it took a little while for me to go back to sleep because of an intense period cramp-like pain. It kind of set in that she could come any day now, so it kicked my butt in gear this morning to organize her room a little bit and wash those clothes! Also, time to start planning freezer meals.

No comments

Post a Comment