Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Ipsy - August Glam Bag

You guys, I don't know why I waited so long to sign up for Ipsy. It's seriously amazing. I love that it's relatively cheap too, for the amount of product you receive. Since starting and actually following through with my fitness journey, my self confidence has grown. It went from being basically non-existent to wearing tank tops and not thinking about my jiggle the entire time.
alamaxfield
alamaxfield
With my self confidence growing, so has my love of make up. I'm usually just a mascara and white-eyeliner-in-the-corner-of-my-eyes kind of girl, but that's changed. I really don't know how to do my make up actually, and I refuse to wear concealer or "contour" (whatever that is). I'm good with how my skin looks, thanks. I just really like that I'm comfortable wearing lip stain or lip stick now!
alamaxfield
How convenient was it that Ipsy sent me a lipstick sample?! I love the colour and I'm happy that I got to try another shade, but I'm not really a huge fan of this one. It didn't last long and felt like I was wearing play lipstick. Do all lipsticks also taste like plastic or...lipstick, or do some actually feel weightless and are tasteless? I'm not sure I can really judge on that right now because I just don't know. I'll wear it again though because I really do love the colour on me!
alamaxfield
I'm glad that they added a nail polish in my bag! Purple is my favourite colour and it went on really nice. It's been about a week and it just started chipping a day or so ago. It's definitely time to redo my nails, but that's a pretty good time frame for polish!
alamaxfield
I haven't looked up this polish, so I'm not sure what colours there are and what their prices are like, but I plan to take a gander!

After everything, I'm looking forward to my next bag! Did you receive an Ipsy bag? Tell me what you think/thought!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment