Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Canmore 2014

I recently had some time off work for Spring Break, and while it was pretty uneventful, we ventured out to Canmore for my last weekend off. We left bright and early Friday morning for our 4-5 hour drive and arrived at noon. We went there for my father in law's birthday, and I'm so glad that we did! When we arrived,  we still had 4 hours until check-in, so we ventured over to Banff and had a quick look around. I had never been to either city, so it was pretty cool to see.

Warning: Most of these pictures involve Gunner. I just love him so much!

Don't mind my cracked and dirty windshield, but I tried to get a decent picture of the Rocky Mountains when we were going through Calgary! It was also a really beautiful day and the weather stayed like that all weekend. In the first picture,we were only an hour and a half in to our drive and Gunner was just so done.

On our way home, we took Rob's nephew with us. We warned him about Gunner licking his face the entire drive, but he braved it! They quickly became good friends and cuddled for some time. We ended up putting Gunner's muzzle on because he wouldn't settle down. He proceeded to pout for the rest of the drive home.


I didn't take very many pictures, but we generally stayed in our town house/hotel and relaxed. It was much needed, and I look forward to exploring the full city next time, and maybe even all of Banff. 

Have you been on any recent vacations?

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment