Saturday, May 25, 2013

23 days!

I totally haven't posted in 2 weeks! Holy cow! I've been so busy with work and getting ready for the wedding, which is now 23 days away. Also, tomorrow's my bridal shower! I am beyond excited for it. My best friend, and Maid of Honor, has been planning it and I couldn't be more thankful! I'll be sure to post a "What to Wear" for that, too. ;)

I ordered my veil yesterday and it should be arriving next week some time. More and more things are falling in to place. We have the DJ, Videographer, Photographer, Hair Stylist, Make up Artist, Caterer, Bartender, etc.! It's really hard to believe that it's already been a year and half since Rob proposed to me. The little guy up there is already going to be 6 months old on June 3, too!

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment