Saturday, April 28, 2012

Restarting The Blog!

Hi there!

I haven't updated the blog in almost a year. Holy cow, how things have changed in a year! First of all, Rob and I are still together. We're engaged, actually!! He proposed in November 2011, and we currently live on our own in Vancouver, BC. Our wedding is going to be in June of 2013. That's a whole post for another day. Second, I'm 9 months in to my 10 month certificate program to become a Child and Youth Care Worker. I have an extraordinary instructor and wonderful friends in the classroom.

This blog is now probably going to be getting a new title. Alberta or Bust isn't really my life anymore, though amazing things have come out of me living there for 10 months. I'm just starting out and am always open to advice from my fellow bloggers on how to do this thing!

I want to thank Katrina over at pugly pixel for the template that I am currently using on the blog! I am, unfortunately, html and css illiterate, at least for now ;) Her video tutorial has helped me a ton, too!

Alberta or Bust is going to be a blog about my daily life. It will have things like crafts, pictures, recipes, etc.! Come to think of it, I have a DIY post coming up on how I asked my two sisters if they would be my bridesmaids! But for today, I have my last shift at one of my jobs!

I'm excited for this blog to become an outlet for me! Thanks for taking the time to come by and check out my space! :)

xo Nicole.

No comments

Post a Comment