Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hello March!

Heeelllllooooo March! I'm excited for what is to come for us this month, and I'm glad that February is over. We had a pretty good month, but I am totally over the -35*C weather and snow. I want to be able to wear my maxi skirts without freezing my legs and tush off while outside covering recess and lunch breaks! 

February started out pretty awesome, as I got to see my nephews, my friend, and her baby! Last month also included a TON of cuddling with Gunner and Koshka.

I also finally changed my last name on my social insurance card. It's taken a while, but I HATE waiting at Service Canada. I always look up online and/or call to see what documents I will need, so then I go and they always say I needed something else. It's beyond frustrating, and they need to get their act together!

A Valentine's gift from a student. Valentine's day was fun this year because I work in a school. Lots of cards and treats were exchanged!
I also did some baking and cooking last month! I made some Gluten Free chocolate chip and almond banana bread! 

This chicken recipe that I found on Pinterest was pretty delicious! The chicken was cooked just right, but the beans were withered and the potatoes undercooked. Next time, I would do separate dishes!

I've been treating myself to manicures once every 3-4 weeks and I'm loving it! Sometimes you just need to do something for yourself!

March has already been a rough month. We had a good weekend up until yesterday morning. My husband's car broke down on his way to work! We thought we were going to have to shell out a ton of money to either get it fixed or get a new vehicle, but our family saved our butts AGAIN! I seriously don't know what we would do without our families.

I'm looking forward to things going up from here! Only 18 working days until spring break ;)

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment