Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Our Wedding: Getting Ready

Getting ready was one of the best parts of our wedding day! I had all my bridesmaids (which included my sisters), my mom, both my mother-in-laws, and my sister-in-laws. We all met at my place around 8:00am, went to the Chateau to set up, and then back to my place for hair, make up, and dresses!

Our make up was done by my friend/coworker, and our hair done by my new sister-in-law. They did such an amazing job! I'll go into detail in another post, though. We had a lot of fun chatting and drinking orange juice. I ended up getting pretty antsy around 1:30pm to get my dress on because the limo was arriving at 2:00pm to bring us to the ceremony, and because I was just too excited to hold it in anymore! 

While doing up the corset back to my dress, my mom tried to get a funny shot in. There were plenty of laughs and I'm pretty sure my heart stopped when we all heard a snap. It turns out my mom had snapped one of the loops for the corset, but it all worked out in the end! In the picture below, you can see everyone laughing..and where my heart stopped. I laughed too after the initial shock!

I am so very grateful for all the help we got that day, and how everything turned out. Our timing was pretty much impeccable and we all looked stunningly gorgeous! I wouldn't have had it any other way.

All photography by Treasured Forever Photography.

xo. Nicole

No comments

Post a Comment